We always see the persona, not the person. Persona is ‘cool’ while a person is ‘useful’.
A persona is a mask which tells you a part of the story, while a person is a story.
Persona is magnetic, but the person is authentic.
Persona is our present to the world while the person is our present to ourselves.
The lesser the gap between the persona & the person, the happier we are.
Check your ‘professional persona’, ‘partner persona’ and ‘parent persona’.
If we accept our vulnerabilities, we can merge these personas with the person that we are.
Follow us @www.drswatilodha.com
Find out your favorite failure & discover yourself.
What is your ‘favorite failure’?
If you start thinking about it, let’s go a little deeper.
- What is your favorite failure as a spouse?
- What is your favorite failure as a parent?
- What is your favorite failure as a professional?
Share your answers and know yourself better.
My answers are
- I have failed to develop a daily shared routine for my partner and me.
- I have failed to inspire my daughter to pick a sport.
- I failed to scale-up my first venture.